We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data
How we use your personal data
- The welfare of your pets is our priority, that’s why we’ll use your personal details to let you know when your pet is due vaccinations and to remind you about flea and worming, as well as appointment reminders.
- Where we need to perform the contract for the delivery of veterinary services we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need for your pet(s), or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
- You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased products or services from us and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Your legal rights
You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
- Request access, Request correction, Request erasure, Object to processing, Request restriction of processing, Request the transfer, Withdraw consent at any time,
VetPartners Practices Limited t/a Hillside Veterinary Centre is the controller and responsible for your personal data
Our full details are: VetPartners Practices Limited t/a Hillside Veterinary Centre (registered in England and Wales under company number 10084952), Leeman House, Station Business Park, Holgate Park Drive, York YO26 4GB
Data Protection Compliance Officer