Prevention is better than cure and to this end we are here to give advice and guidance throughout the lifetime of your pet. We even give advice to clients who are just ‘thinking about the idea of getting a puppy’ to help with issues like, is this the right thing for our family, what breed, male or female, should we neuter? etc.
Hillside Vets’ services include:
- Routine and investigative consultations (15 minutes)
- Vaccinations and boosters (we will remind you when these are needed)
- Other preventative healthcare including flea, tick and worm control
- Neutering and the benefits
- Dental advice and surgery
- Operations – ranging from fatty lump removal to orthopaedic repair
- PETS Passport scheme (taking your pet abroad)
- Nutritional guidance for all life stages
- Puppy parties
- Geriatric clinics
- Healthy hopper clinics (rabbits)
- Weight watcher clinics
- 24 hour emergency contact (out of hours via Vets Now Ltd)
Above all Hillside treat your pets as we would our own and like to take time to get to know both our clients and their pets, helping to make everyone feel happier and calmer.