Our doors are open!
6th October 2020
We are so pleased to be able to welcome our clients back inside the building!
As we're sure you'll appreciate, we've had to put steps in place to keep both our staff and clients safe so we want to let you know what you can expect when you come to see us.
Rest assured though, you can most definitely still expect that warm Hillside welcome.
We would kindly ask that:
• Clients wear a face mask at all times when inside the building.
(if you have any concerns regarding this please mention at the time of booking your appointment)
• Hands are sanitsed using the sanitiser provided at the main entrance.
• No more than 5 clients are in the building at any one time. Please don't be offended if we need to ask you to wait outside for a minute or two, we will welcome you in as soon as we are able.
• Clients arrive promptly for appointments. If for any reason you arrive early it would help us greatly if you are able to wait in your car until your appointment time so that we can keep everyone at a safe distance in the building.
• Only one person brings their pet into the building. This will allow us to keep a safe distance in the consulting rooms.
• If you are required to isolate either through track and trace, having Covid symptoms or have recently returned from a country on the quarantine list we are unable to see your pet unless it's an emergency.
• If you have any concerns about any of these measures please do get in touch so we can alleviate any worries.
We thank you all in advance for your cooperation with these steps to ensure that we all stay safe whilst still giving you and your pets a first class service.
We look forward to seeing you!
Fireworks! How to help keep your pet calm
Firework season will soon be upon us and with largeRead more
Veterinary Careers Are you interested?
As careers conventions have been cancelled we wanted to shareRead more